The BottleKeeper is lined with neoprene, which is what helps to keep the enclosed beer bottle both protected and cold. That said, if you poured water into the BottleKeeper it would mix and interact with the neoprene and adhesive that keeps it in place -- and because of this, we also didn’t make the screw on/off base water tight. So the long answer to your question is and that it’s unfortunately not possible to use it as a water bottle...
Articles in this section
- Does it hold liquids or can I use it as a water bottle?
- Is there a taller cap or lid?
- The BottleKeeper® Cap
- Which bottles fit in BottleKeeper®?
- Current BottleKeeper® colors
- Lid won't screw down all the way
- Can it be used in a car or where drinking is illegal?
- Can you customize or engrave them?
- What is the difference between the Standard and Stubby BottleKeepers?
- Does BottleKeeper come with a lid or cap? What if I need a replacement?