The bottle will typically stick out from a half of an inch to an inch but you can push the bottle up as far as you'd like. You shouldn't have an issue where you're mouth contacts the metal of the BottleKeeper, just the beer bottle as intended!
Articles in this section
- Does it hold liquids or can I use it as a water bottle?
- What is the difference between BottleKeeper® 1.0 and 2.0?
- Is there a taller cap or lid?
- The BottleKeeper® Cap
- Which bottles fit in BottleKeeper®?
- Current BottleKeeper® colors
- Lid won't screw down all the way
- Can it be used in a car or where drinking is illegal?
- Can you customize or engrave them?
- What is the difference between the Standard and Stubby BottleKeepers?